Terms & Conditions
Making a purchase:
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our Catalogue and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping basket. After you have finished your selection, click on “Order” and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order. We accept credit- and debit-card payments.
Free Postage in the UK on orders of £40 or more. A charge of £3 will be made on orders under £40.
All orders will be posted within 2 working days.
We guarantee your satisfaction. All of our products come with a 30 day no quibble guarantee, when purchased in store.
If you need to reach us, please email us on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively, you can call on 01789 205317 or write to us at 26 Silbury Arcade TheCentre:MK Milton Keynes MK9 3BE, United Kingdom
Crystal Chain endeavours to supply its jewellery following the highest levels of inspection and service. However we do operate a simple returns policy:
* No refunds/exchanges are available on earrings for hygienic reasons.
* We offer a simple 14 Day Money Back Guarantee for online purchases. If any item is not quite what you required then just notify us by email/post (stating reason for return) within 14 days of receipt. We will then issue you with either a refund or allow you to exchange the item for something else instead. When refunding the customer, postage costs on the original order are not refunded. As mentioned in point 1 above, this Guarantee does not apply to earrings.
* Please send items back via a ‘signed for’ postal service for your own proof of delivery. This postage cost is not reimbursed (unless item is damaged/faulty).
* Please check your goods on delivery. If items do arrive damaged/faulty please let us know within 3 days and arrange to post them back to us. We will reimburse you these extra postage costs. Please contact us first for a returns number. If you do not inform us within 3 days, then we will have no liability for items said to be damaged/faulty on delivery.
* We have made every effort to display all our jewellery as accurately as possible. However as colours and images vary depending on your own monitor and browser we can not guarantee that products will be as exactly seen on your monitor. All products have been described with sizes/lengths given as accurately as possible.
In the rare event that an item is incorrectly priced on the web site, Crystal Chain reserves the right to not supply that item at said price. The normal price will be offered instead.
Payments are not taken from your bank account until we make sure the product is available and ready to be packed and shipped. In the rare case that an item’s stock level is not accurate on the website, for example we are out of stock while it displays “one in stock” your purchase will be declined. If the new stock is due shortly, Crystal Chain may contact you with this information and ask if you are happy to wait a few days. Again, payment won’t be taken until the item is ready to be shipped.
Crystal Chain reserves the right to refuse exchange or refund if the item was misused. It is possible to tell what harmed the silver from the shade of the colour it will take.
Crystal Chain offers 20% discount for loyal customers. If you do not request your card, we may send you one by post. It is important for us to reward you, as a loyal customer. No hidden fees or attachments.
* By placing an order you agree to these terms above. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Crystal Chain are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at email@example.com
Crystal Chain do not disclose buyer’s information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping bag once you have selected an item and to store delivery addresses if the address book is used. Data collected by this site is used to:
a. Take and fulfill customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
At Crystal Chain we take the matter of our customers’ personal information and details extremely seriously. However we have no control over any personal data until you have placed an order with us. This document is intended to explain how we use the information supplied by you.
ACCURACY OF YOUR DATA
All information that we collect about you will be used lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We reserve the right to amend this policy without prior notice. We endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date at all times. Should you become aware that any information held by us is inaccurate please contact us any time either by telephone, fax, post or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) informing us of the inaccuracy.
USE OF YOUR DATA
When you place an order with us we will need to know your name, address and other such information including e-mail address and telephone number. We store this information for the purposes of providing you with the very best possible service. The relevant information may be used by us, our agents or sub-contractors as a method to support our relationship with you. This includes communicating with you on matters concerning your purchase.
USING YOUR DATA TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
We will only get in touch if there is a problem regarding your recent purchase. Your data will not be used for anything else.
USING YOUR DATA FOR OTHERS TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
We will never pass your information on to other company’s or entities.
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING DEBIT/CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS
All your sensitive data is processed on our Payment Service Provider – which is password protected to ensure no unauthorised access is possible. In addition, our Payment Service Provider is secured by ‘SSL Secured (128 bit) Encryption’ system. All credit/debit card transactions are only processed when the order has reached our Payment Service Provider and not directly from the website.
When you visit our website we may send your computer a ‘cookie’. Cookies help us to track basic visitor information in order that we can better tailor the site to our visitors’ needs. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can disable this function by changing your browser settings if you so wish.
Cookies are text-only strings of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of your browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can remember who you are.
A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value. Cookies may be used to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics which provide a better understanding of how a website is being used. You cannot be identified personally in this way.
You can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser and you can also stop cookies being stored on your computer in future. In order to do this you should refer to your browser’s instructions by clicking “help” in your browser menu. Further information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org.